Thursday, November 6, 2008

This I Believe...

I believe that if you really want something, you have to fight for it. Your dreams aren't something that's just going to come to you if you don't work for them. Anything can come true if you try your hardest to pursue it. I believe our generation is the future, so you can't slack off and expect success, or anything, to come to you without hard work, persistence, and dedication. I believe that you have to dream, dream big, and work towards all of it slowly, in order to get that success. You also can't limit yourself to what you can and cannot do, you can do anything you set your mind to, and you can't let anyone tell you otherwise. You can master something you're already good at, or learn something new that will get you one step closer to what you're working for. Whatever it is, big or small, you have to keep those dreams and work at them, and you will achieve what you've wanted. This I believe...

2 comments:

Jenny O said...

I believe the same thing :) and I think it's awesome that you have a passion for pursuing big dreams instead of settling for small dreams.

I'm not lost in the world. I'm just taking a detour. said...

In my own speical way I believe the same thing as well. I think that if you really want some thing you should really go after it. I also think that you should take a break inbetween. I believe its said that all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.